Monday, 23 January 2012

22:01:2012



Message from the Galactic Federation 1/22/12 




I received a message this morning from the Galactic Federation informing me that our lines of communication were crossed, being temporarily affected by negative entities. I stated the necessary command to clear these pesky little party crashers from my sphere, and I am confident that as you read these words, highly trained personnel within the Galactic Federation are performing a sweep of my home and surrounding neighborhood, rounding up our planet’s only true illegal aliens. I am further confident that tomorrow will bring a new message sent from the Galactic Federation for all of you, and I wish you all a beautiful and peaceful Sunday evening. I will make sure to leave a snow shovel outside in case these uninvited house guests care to pitch in and clear the driveway. Either that or I will have to start charging these folks rent.
 

These desperate attempts by the Cabal to hamper our daily discussions only crystallize for all to see clearly what they fear the most. This is their white flag, waved in surrender to the people who needed only to remember that it is we that dictate our experience, and it is through the open and free sharing of information that empowers us.
 

 In lieu of today’s chat with the Galactic Federation, allow me the pleasure of sharing with you a personal message I recently received from my Star Family of the Ashtar Command. Perhaps there will be those who resonate with some of the information discussed in this communication.

Call on us if you need us Greg. We could not take calls before this, but we can now. You are from Tauri C, located in the star system of Taurus.
 

 The Osequeqs are original members of the Galactic Round Table. Many worlds contribute to this Galactic meeting and planning strategy board. You are a member in full honor and standing on this board, and we look to have you back again very soon. We wish you to know that you are being prepared to leave 3D Earth and continue in service beyond your present limitations. We of the Ashtar Command leave you now, but wish you to know that soon you will be picked up and relocated to a new destination where you can continue your service to humanity. Your well being is a priority, and we will look after your safety regarding transport. Make arrangements to leave Earth for a short period while you are reacquainted with us and your new but familiar surroundings. All your dreams and memories are about to re-blossom. We are your family from the stars, and we can't wait to see you again very soon. You are loved, and we have missed you dear one. See you soon. Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella.

(I have since requested of my Star Family that I remain here in 3D Earth so I can continue my service as a channel.)



As channeled through Greg Giles

1 comment:

  1. Jan 23, 2012 09:14 AM

    May I share my personal experience with you, dear Greg? As far as I have read and FELT channeled messages /those of Jeshua for example/ when you Love you accept and accepting you are able to transform any negative thoughts, energies and even beings! These beings do not know that they are also from the source, they deny to see their connection with he Source. Love is the most powerful energy...only sending them your purest Love and Light you can be free of them. In other case they will return more and more and it never ends, this may cause you tiredness and luck of energy. When sending them Love and Light you are helping them find their way back to the Source and their gratitude will return up to you! Your friends from the GFL are doing a wonderful job for you to be safe and this attitude that I have given to you is to be added to theirs!

    Thanks, dear Petra for the very helpful web discussion and meditations! Love and Light!
    Namaste
    Tauno

    ReplyDelete


To Gregg,

Resultado de imagem para thank you roses images

For all these years of Friendship,
Guidance and Enlightment.

Ascension Earth 2012

Farewell from Ascension Earth!

I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for visiting Ascension Earth over the past few years and making this site, what I consider, such a wonderful and very surprising success since my first post way back in January of 2011. I never dreamed this site would receive just shy of 10 million page views since then, and I want to thank you all again for stopping in from time to time for a visit. I hope you have found some of the content interesting as well as educational, and I want everyone to know that I only shared content I believed to be factual at the time of publication, though I may have reached differing understandingsconcerning some of the subject matter as time has past. All of the content that has been shared here at Ascension Earth was shared with the goal of provoking contemplation and conversation, leading to a raising of consciousness, an ascension of consciousness. That's what ascension is to me.

I have made a decision to move on from here, but I will always remember and always cherish the friendships I have made along this twisting journey since launching this site, what feels like a lifetime ago now. I wish all of you the greatest success in each and every endeavor you shall undertake, and I hope each of you are graced with peace, love & light every step of the way as you continue your never ending journey through this incredibly breathtaking and ever mysterious universe we share together.

Greg

Morgan Kochel says:

Conversation with
A Man Who Went to Mars
by Morgan Kochel

…And there you have it! This was the end of our discussion about the Mars mission, but I have remained in touch with Chad. At this point, I hope to be able to convince him to do a video or TV interview, but of course, there will be more than a few obstacles to overcome, the main one being that he may currently be in some danger if he goes public.

Furthermore, there is always the barrier of peoples' understandable skepticism.

As I said in the beginning, I cannot verify this story for anyone, nor is my intent to convince anyone of its veracity. My goal is only to help him get his story heard, because if this story IS true, the people of this planet are being lied to on a grand scale, and perhaps this will eventually help the UFO Disclosure Movement. It's time for the lies to be uncovered, and time for the truth -- whatever that may be -- to be known once and for all.

a man

esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

INVOCATIOJN

Here we are once again ...



Please Sign Disclosure Petition VI - the Citizen Hearing

Anyone from any nation will be able to sign this petition:



We will win by our persistance!

JAIL THE BANKERS

February 7, 2013 - 7:00pm EST

February 7, 2013 - 7:00pm EST
T O R O N T O