Monday, 21 April 2014

Recent UFO Reports from the United States


Recent UFO Reports from the United States





Jefferson, Main ~ April 4th, 2014
Occurred : 4/4/2014 14:15 (Entered as : 04/04/14 14:15)
Reported: 4/4/2014 1:16:26 PM 13:16
Posted: 4/4/2014
Location: Jefferson, ME
Shape: Cross
Duration:~30 minutes 16 identical fixed wing objects moving apparently randomly, both indivdually and collectively, as hawks might do, very high up.

The time of my sighting began at approximately 14:15 on April 4, 2014. The location is Jefferson, Maine, about 20 miles east of Augusta.

I am a frequent watcher of the sky, and as I gazed up at this time toward the north, I saw very high up (several miles) at maybe a 70 degree angle from ground level to directly overhead two white objects that caught my attention. They were drifting, rather than flying in a linear manner as any airplane would normally do. The motion seemed to be analogous to a hawk or eagle looking for prey far below, or perhaps a hang glider. However, these objects were apparently around the height of normal jet plane, way too high for birds. They were not drifting with a wind current as they were constantly changing direction.


I watched for a few minutes and then went in to get binoculars. Upon locating them in the binoculars, I noticed color--orange, yellow, and green from from front to back respectively. I continued to watch for awhile then was about to put away the binoculars inside the house when I went out again and saw many more. I was able to count 16 in all. Every one was identical in size, shape and color.

After watching some more, I called a friend who also has a keen interest in UFO sightings. She lives about a mile from me, also in Jefferson. When she went out she could only see two, but only in white.

While she reported what she was seeing, I was inside on my land line phone with her. Eventually, they disappeared into the haze of the thin clouds and we lost sight of them after about one half hour, seeming to be moving to the east from north.

What struck me was their apparent random motion with respect to each other and also in rather looping circular motion individually, again, much as one might see with hawks or eagles. The shape was like a small fixed wing airplane. No sound was heard nor anything resembling a jet contrail.

I am a senior citizen in complete control of my mental capacity. My friend is likely a bit younger, but over 50.


((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with this witness, and he seemed quite serious and sober-minded to us. We suspect that he is an excellent, and quite reliable, witness. PD))


Orlando, Florida ~ April 4th, 2014
 
  Occurred : 4/6/2014 00:15 (Entered as : 04/06/14 00:15)
Reported: 4/6/2014 10:22:04 PM 22:22
Posted: 4/11/2014
Location: Orlando, FL
Shape: Formation
Duration:5 minutes RAPIDLY MOVING RED LIGHTS IN FORMATION OVER ORLANDO, FL

AT 0015hrs ON 06 APR 2014, I STEPPED OUTSIDE FACING SOUTHWEST, AND NOTICED THREE (3) LARGE RED LIGHTS IN FORMATION BEHIND THE TREES AT MY NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET. AS I CONTINUED TO OBSERVE THE FORMATION, FOUR (4) SIMILAR OBJECTS APPEARED IN FORMATION AS WELL, RISING UP FROM BEHIND THE TREES. THE SEVEN (7) OBJECTS WERE TRAVELING IN A NORTHERLY DIRECTION BELOW THE CLOUD DECK AT A RAPID SPEED.

I IMMEDIATELY BEGAN FILMING THE OBJECTS AND THE FORMATION. AT THE 0:48 SECOND MARK, I KNOCKED ON MY 18 YEAR OLD SON'S WINDOW TO HAVE HIM COME OUT AND WITNESS THE EVENT. AS THE FORMATION CONTINUED TO TRAVEL NORTH, THE OBJECTS BEGAN TO FADE OUT ONE BY ONE AS THEY CLIMBED INTO THE CLOUD DECK, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE, WHICH WE OBSERVED FOR SEVERAL MORE MINUTES. DURING THE ENTIRETY OF THE EVENT, THE OBJECTS WERE SILENT AND LEFT NO VISIBLE TRAIL.

NOTE 1: AFTER THE INCIDENT CONCLUDED, I CALLED THE WEATHER REPORTING STATION AT ORLANDO EXECUTIVE AIRPORT [KORL] FOR A WEATHER CHECK, AND THEY REPORTED SKIES CLEAR, NO MENTION OF THE CLOUD DECK I AND MY WITNESS OBSERVED.

NOTE 2: I AM AN ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER AND I AM A FORMER RESERVE DEPUTY SHERIFF IN CENTRAL FLORIDA, WITH A PRIVATE PILOT'S LICENSE AND EXTENSIVE MILITARY & CIVILIAN AVIATION EXPERIENCE.


((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with the witness, and found him to be exceptionally eloquent and objective in his description of the sighting. We suspect that he is a superlative witness. PD))


((ADDENDUM #1 FROM WITNESS))

FOLLOW-ON REPORT OF INITIAL SIGHTING ON 06 APR 14 REPORTING WX CONDITIONS:



Vancouver, Washington ~ April 6th, 2014
 
Occurred : 4/6/2014 20:30 (Entered as : 04/06/14 21:00)
Reported: 4/7/2014 10:37:05 AM 10:37
Posted: 4/11/2014
Location: Vancouver, WA
Shape:
Duration:5+ minutes Driving north in Vancouver, Washington, approx. 8:30pm on April 6th, 2014, I noticed a bright orange light in the northern sky. I slowed down thinking it was odd to see orange lights on a plane.

My sister and I pulled in a gas station and I looked back toward the object, but this time I noticed two bright orange lights, adjacent to each other. I was outside the car filling the tank and noticed how slow they were headed toward the S.E.

I told my sister that maybe they were helicopters, but quickly dismissed that notion, because there was no sound emitted. She watched the two while I finished getting gas and when I turned back to look, there was a third bright orange light come from the N.W. toward the S.E., like the first two. However the first two were now gone. Simply not in front of us any longer.

This made no sense.

My sister said they had just vanished. Now, I was very interested and stood away from my car, giving all my attention to the arriving bright orange light. It continued the same path as the first two objects, going at the same slow speed. It arrived at the same location where the first two were last seen. Its light just simply faded away. I never took my eyes off it, and it reminded me of a dying ember. It got dimmer and then was gone.


East Jackson, Mississippi ~ April 10th, 2014




Occurred : 4/10/2014 22:00 (Entered as : 4/10/2014 22:00)
Reported: 4/11/2014 1:31:31 PM 13:31
Posted: 4/11/2014
Location: East Jackson, MI
Shape: Sphere
Duration:10 minutes Slow moving group of red lights. Some in triangle formation.

Standing in driveway watched for ten minutes an irregular line of scattered bright red lights moving slowly in Northeastern sky. Seem to be travelling from northwest to southeast.

Faster than air balloon but much slower than helicopter. Hard to tell altitude exactly.

About six were in a definite triangle formation. Lights seem to go out after a while. Two additional lights came into view as the first ones went out.

They went out about a minute after the first lights disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment


To Gregg,

Resultado de imagem para thank you roses images

For all these years of Friendship,
Guidance and Enlightment.

Ascension Earth 2012

Farewell from Ascension Earth!

I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for visiting Ascension Earth over the past few years and making this site, what I consider, such a wonderful and very surprising success since my first post way back in January of 2011. I never dreamed this site would receive just shy of 10 million page views since then, and I want to thank you all again for stopping in from time to time for a visit. I hope you have found some of the content interesting as well as educational, and I want everyone to know that I only shared content I believed to be factual at the time of publication, though I may have reached differing understandingsconcerning some of the subject matter as time has past. All of the content that has been shared here at Ascension Earth was shared with the goal of provoking contemplation and conversation, leading to a raising of consciousness, an ascension of consciousness. That's what ascension is to me.

I have made a decision to move on from here, but I will always remember and always cherish the friendships I have made along this twisting journey since launching this site, what feels like a lifetime ago now. I wish all of you the greatest success in each and every endeavor you shall undertake, and I hope each of you are graced with peace, love & light every step of the way as you continue your never ending journey through this incredibly breathtaking and ever mysterious universe we share together.

Greg

Morgan Kochel says:

Conversation with
A Man Who Went to Mars
by Morgan Kochel

…And there you have it! This was the end of our discussion about the Mars mission, but I have remained in touch with Chad. At this point, I hope to be able to convince him to do a video or TV interview, but of course, there will be more than a few obstacles to overcome, the main one being that he may currently be in some danger if he goes public.

Furthermore, there is always the barrier of peoples' understandable skepticism.

As I said in the beginning, I cannot verify this story for anyone, nor is my intent to convince anyone of its veracity. My goal is only to help him get his story heard, because if this story IS true, the people of this planet are being lied to on a grand scale, and perhaps this will eventually help the UFO Disclosure Movement. It's time for the lies to be uncovered, and time for the truth -- whatever that may be -- to be known once and for all.

a man

esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

INVOCATIOJN

Here we are once again ...



Please Sign Disclosure Petition VI - the Citizen Hearing

Anyone from any nation will be able to sign this petition:



We will win by our persistance!

JAIL THE BANKERS

February 7, 2013 - 7:00pm EST

February 7, 2013 - 7:00pm EST
T O R O N T O